Our passive exercise beds let you get rid of sleep disorders and problems from now on. The products designed by Yang Liber Industry Co., Ltd. can help improve quality and sense of sleep, whether users just lie down to sleep or want to achieve effects of exercises through our passive exercise beds. Our passive exercise beds designed by Yang Liber Industry Co., Ltd. are healthy beds.
Design Focus of the passive exercise beds
Our passive exercise beds designed by Yang Liber Industry Co., Ltd. focus on combining the concept of “health exercise”. Even users’ lying down can do exercising and falling asleep is a regimen. They allow users to feel relaxed and comfortable within body and mind.
Our passive exercise beds are developed by the theory of Whole Body Periodic Acceleration (WBPA) to let users’ bodies swing through horizontal movement in a short distance. Using speeds of horizontal movement to do adjustment, our passive exercise beds can help users’ bodies achieve movement or relaxation effects. They are suitable for people who are not active or unable to exercise or have sleep disorders and problems.
Functions of the Passive Exercise Beds
|Exercise||Exercise and Health|
|Walking at 100 times per minute||Horizontal movement at approximately 90-110 times per minute Sleeping|
|Jogging at 150 times per minute||Horizontal movement at approximately 110-140 times per minute Sleeping|
|Sprinting at 180 times per minute||Horizontal movement at approximately 140 times per minute Sleeping|
Instructions and Features for Use of the Passive Exercise Beds
- Help people who don’t exercise achieve effects of whole body vibration.
- Help the elders and the disabled achieve purposes of exercises by the exercise sleep.
- Adjust rates of movements to the respective physical conditions, provide appropriate swings of levels, and strengthen cardiopulmonary endurance and muscle training.
- Adjust speeds freely and moderately, keep regularity and rhythm, and coordinate existing pulsations of users’ bodies to strengthen users’ power and energy effectively.
5. The rhythms of horizontal movements let users quickly feel a state of balance, soothing tight muscles of users’ backs and strengthening users’ belly muscles.
Iso-speed horizontal rhythms of WBPA (Whole Body Periodic Acceleration)
A mechanical drive that will allow a platform of carrying adult weights to swing multiply in a horizontal direction, controls spans and frequencies of swings under a stable situation, to simulate pulses when heart contracts and let the blood to shock blood vessel walls to produce shear force. It will stimulate vascular inner membranes to produce nitrite oxide to blood vessels to smooth muscles, achieving effects of relaxation and expansion of blood vessels.
Yang Liber Industry Co., Ltd., commissioned by a Japanese company in 2007, redesigned the entire equipment. Though the repetitive movements seem simple, there are many technical barriers to overcome.
For example, at the ends of swings, we need to control how to reduce impacts of the forces to let users feel comfortable. And during the high-speed swings, movement noises to be controlled by standards and other requirements, all of the incurred costs shall be controlled for general consumers to accept. They do test capabilities and intelligence of our research and development team.
Under team work and meeting everyone’s expectations, after completing all the testing jobs, our company filed applications of patents to Intellectual Property Office. After several years of examinations, our company successfully obtained the patents in 2011, and started production.
Who is suitable for using the whole body periodic accelerator?
- You are someone who leaves home at 7:00 am and gets home at 7:00 pm to work every
- You are tired all the time and prefer lying to sitting, sitting to standing, and walking to
- You are sickly, with frequent unknown soreness, inability to fall asleep lying down, and difficulty getting out of bed once
- You are old yet you are wise and need to stay healthy and care about health
- You are a mom constantly busy with housework and needs to take a good
Who is unfit for using the whole body periodic accelerator?
- If you had surgery and are yet to recover from it, please wait until your wound heals before you use the
- If you are pregnant, please wait until your baby is successfully born before you use the
- If you have a pacemaker inside you or you have a history of hypertension or heart disease, please consult your primary care physician before
- If you are a child under 7 years old, please consult your primary care physician before