Luraco metal parts Magna-Jet uses patented magnetic coupling technologies (Patent numbers: 9,885,188; 9,926,933; D622, 736, and other patents pending), and it’s the first and most reliable Magnetic Pedicure Jet in the industry since 2008. The Magna-Jet operates silently and has dual powerful jet streams (35 degrees with respect to pump axis). It is extremely easy to install, clean and service. It uses a long life brushless motor with green technology, which means low energy consumption. Luraco Magna-Jet is made in U.S.A. from U.S. and Global Components with high reliability. Use Luraco Magna-Jet with confidence and worry free!
CLEAN- RELIABLE- WORRY FREE
When using electrical equipment, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons, including the following
1. Read and follow all instructions before using the equipment
2. Keep the cord out of heavy traffic area. To avoid fire hazard NEVER put the cord underrugs, near heat generating devices
3. Always turn off the equipment before servicing
4. Do not drop or insert any object into any openings
5. Do not operate any equipment with damaged parts
6. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may result in electrical shock orinjury
7. Never use outdoors
8. Do not attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit.Doing so will void the warranty.
FEATURES – OPERATIONS
MAGNA-JET II Features
• Extremely Reliable – Use with confidence and worry free!
• Silent operation
• Dual powerful JET streams 35 degrees with respect to pump axis
• Easy to install and clean
• Low power consumption
• UL Recognized
MAGNA-JET II Installation
1. Determine the surface of the tub that you want to install the unit, ensure that
the surface is flat
2. Locate a position to drill a hole with the dimensions as shown in Fig. 1
3. Insert the unit into the hole from inside the tub. Power cord is in up position
4. Use a hand screwdriver to tighten the four screws
5. Plug the power cord of the unit into the spa power box
Attention! Any modifications to the product will void the warranty
Cleaning Instruction: (Clean after each use)
1. Ensure the motor is off
2. Remove the JET head from the JET
3. Use anti bacterial solutions to clean all the parts, especially the surface of
ceramic parts on the back housing
4. Reassemble the system
Two (2) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY (2 years for dry end, 1 year for wet end)
1. Warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of this
2. Warranty does not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation or use of electrical power supply, power surges, alteration, or unauthorized repairs.
3. Warranty applies only to repair or replacement of any supplied or manufactured
parts of this product. The warranty does not cover worn, dropped, or abused units.Warranty does not include any shipping expenses.
4. Unless otherwise proscribed by law, LURACO Health & Beauty LLC shall not be liable for any personal injury, property or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind resulting from malfunctions, defects, misuse, improper installation or alteration of this product.
If you need to send a unit to us for service, please follow the steps below.
1. Carefully pack the item in its original carton or other suitable box to avoid damage in shipping.
2. Before packing your unit; be sure to enclose:
• Your name with full shipping address and telephone number
• A dated receipt as PROOF OF PURCHASE
• Detail the problem you are having with the unit